The subscription to the newsletter service of our website ( www.hotelbartolomeo.com ) takes place free of charge and implies full acceptance of these conditions by the user. Once the registration request has been sent, the user will receive confirmation through the e-mail address provided according to the procedures established by the double opt-in technology.
The service provides the sending of e-mails regarding offers and promotions, events, presentations of new services / products, etc. Our company is committed, within the limits of its possibilities, to guarantee the quality and continuity of the service, and to work to improve it over time, however it reserves the right to suspend the supply at any time, even without notice.
Since the e-mail address is the only reference that the website uses to contact the user, in case of unreachability, unavailability or inexistence of the e-mail box, HOTEL BARTOLOMEO BORSO SRL reserves the right to revoke the registration to the newsletter service.
Even the registered user can, at any time, revoke the subscription to the newsletter service by clicking on the appropriate link pointed out in the emails received.
Information on art. 13 European GDPR Regulation 679/2016 for the processing of personal data (form “newsletter”)
we would like to inform you that GDPR 2016/679 (regarding the protection of personal data) safeguards the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the GDPR 2016/679, this data handling is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Therefore, according to article n. 13 of GDPR 2016/679 we hereby transmit the following information:
1. The personal data you give to HOTEL BARTOLOMEO BORSO SRL will be handled for the following
a. manage your subscription to our newsletter service
2. The processing of personal data will be carried out both through IT tools and manually by specially
appointed employees. Your personal data will be stored in our digital archives and in any case on
the European territory.
3. As part of the data processing described above it is necessary to know and memorize all the
necessary data (mandatory fields). Any refusal to provide such data makes it impossible to receive
4. The personal data you provide will be processed and stored for 5 years and then deleted or
transformed into anonymous form, subject to its different explicit request.
5. The data will not be disclosed to third parties.
6. The controller is: HOTEL BARTOLOMEO BORSO SRL, San Marco 5494 – 30124 Venezia (VE)
7. At any time, you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with Articles 15
and subsequent of the GDPR 679/2016 by contacting us at the addresses indicated in this
statement, by sending an email email@example.com